SHERMAINSSSSSS

Disclaimer
Hello,i love you and you and you!

THE BEST PAL
Photobucket>

Hi my name is Shermain,
and i am a child of God(:

God is love
and i am part of the BIG family of AGAPE!
I'm in love with BRACES and DIMPLES,
they drive me high, above the skyyy!

and lastly,
cell group is DA BOMB!

"My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever."
Psalms 73:26

O God let us be a generation that seeks,

PALS FOR LIFE

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


MY PALS ARE HERE

AGAPE YOUTH!
Allisa.
Allison Tan.
Amanda.
Angeline
Ariel
Belda.
Celeste.
Cleo Chiang.
Daniel
Daryl Tang.
Esther Teo.
Eunice Lim.
Hilary.
How Kiat.
Ivin.
Janell.
Jessica.
Joy Sim.
Junyi
Karei.
Keith.
Lois.
Michelle Tan.
Mitra.
Nathanael.
Rachel Tan.
Ren Ting.
Ruth Fong.
Shi Min.
Terry
Wanxian
Wenmin.

THE VOICE
Desert Song - Hillsong 2008

Monday, August 04, 2008

and all the dirty UG pals around cause i'm the only one that washed(:
can't believe it's all over!

edward smiling to himself! I CAUGHT IT OKAY.
hahah and what wre we talking about? HAHA

the pal that bothered about us during rehearsals(:
daryl tanggg



joel's party was marvy and jazzy and i were the firsty.
i love the shirt eh sian.
why my brudder dont likee.

that's the coolest nicest bestest strawberry cheesecake everrr!
they should call strawberry cheesecake, shortcake.
so it'll taste good and sound good(:
thanks uncle Vincent and aunty Jennifer and Joel !!

look at how the taopok wentt!


today's allisa's treat(: thankss!
they watched dark knight and i bought the tickets but regretted,
so i sold it to alison thankfully and met lois janice hk and joel.
mocha's making me sick, but i love coffee bean(:
and i didn't go home in the end but lois's for tea break!
i can't wait for this fridayO:

and recently i have been having weird feelings,like they all come shoooting at me.
and it's distracting at times because i can't explain it out in words either,
actually i dont really know what it is.
now i have the feeling of going back to P6 where i can phone belda and say thigns half way and she'll get the back part of it and fill up the blanks.
AHHHH whats with you shermain.i need to go for EWG to refresh myself and wake up,
because each week is passing too quickly and i'm still hanging off somewhere in june hols.
i feel the need to commit.AHHHH and it's gettign worse every day, maybe it's just me being too sensitive and reading into too many things when actually it's plainly nth.

Lord may you provide,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOP was good, ahh i'm tired out
you should see where we were sitting, best ever.


let me be the thermostat and like Barnabas .

this is powerful:
I believe You’re my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You’re my Portion
I believe You’re more than enough for me
Jesus You’re all I need

living by Your grace & mercy