Thursday, November 22, 2007HEYYYO! I'M IN CHINA NOWWW(:
this is so exciting.ahhaha.
i've got lots to say but so little time so yeah.
ANYWAY FIRSTLY I MISS JESSICA AND ATHALIAAAA((:!!!!
andandand.
down here is really so super fun(:
like the people and all.
and we have our little china clique of 8
= celeste,val,junyi.esther,nat,bel,sue ann and MEEEEEEEE(:
ahhahaahha.ohohoh.
the guys came here to find girls lr.\
and liu's is actually quite pretty.
josh ang's too lr.
and it's so hilarious cause we went shopping and they bought bracelets.
like all the girl thingies.
then yeah josh ang is so funny.he buys all the woman things.
and the reason shall be disclosed because it's a secret(: hahahha.
and tmr i'm gonna help him pass something to his girl.
so weird lr wth.SO HILARIOUSSS(:
okay nevermind i'll type more another time.
I MISS ALL OF YOU(:
living by Your grace & mercy ♥